you can find the work of scott harris by contacting him or in these galleries;
- ArtSource North Hills Raleigh, NC
- Midtown Gallery Nashville, TN
- The Little Gallery Moneta, VA
- Vision Gallery Atlantic Beach. NC
- Fat Cat Gallery Oak Ridge, NC
- The Uptown Gallery, Fargo, ND
- ArtBlend Gallery, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Ann Jackson Gallery, Atlanta, GA
- Edgewood Orchard Gallery, Door County, WI
- Irving Park Art and Frame, Greensboro, NC
Scott Harris is an aluminum artist and sculptor working and showing primarily in the southeast. Born in Fargo, North Dakota, Scott re-located to the mountains of NC in 1996. He completed his BA in Visual Arts from Brevard College with an emphasis in both painting and sculpture. It was there he first experimented with painting on aluminum due to its flexible surface. As the process evolved, he discovered the reflective quality of the material added depth and movement to his art.
Harris enjoys creating imagery that exhibits the contrast between a warm, organic image on a cold, industrial surface. Scott has been featured in several publications including “Carolina Home and Gardens,” and “Greensboro Monthly.” He has completed many personal and corporate commissions, including a 14ft mobile in the PNC Building in Raleigh, as well as a 16ft sculpture as the centerpiece of NorthPark commercial development and sculptures for Tanger Outlets in Mebane NC, Grand Rapids MI, Ledyard CT, and National Harbor, MD. Paintings are also being exhibited at the newly constructed Raleigh Convention Center and at the Durham Center. His work can be found in the above galleries.